Revolutionary Bike Case
Official supplier of bike cases to Australia National Cycling Team, The Extendable Enviro Bike Box custom-designed case enables cyclists to store and transport their bicycles securely, cheaply and efficiently.
This unique transport box is suitable for all kinds of bikes - but can also handle the larger tandem bikes, large mountain bikes 26, 27.5 and 29 inch wheels, recumbent bikes, electric bicycles and more!
Our bike cases feature:
- Lightweight (4-5kg),
- Strong material,
- Enviromental benefits,
- Box can be flattened when not in use,
- Size suited for major airlines such as Quantas and Virgin.
Box size can be altered manually to suit 1400x300x800mm, 1600x300x800mm, or even up to '1800x300x800mm' with 3 sizes of lid and base to suit.
Learn more about the Extendable Enviro Bike Box
More Benefits of the Extendable Bike Box
- Suitable for all kinds of bikes as well as tandem bikes, large mountain bikes 26, 27.5 and 29 inch wheels, recumbent bikes, electric bicycles and more! Our transport box suits all of the above!
- Box size can be altered manually to suit 1400x300x800mm, 1600x300x800mm, or even up to `1800x300x800mm' with 3 sizes of lid and base to suit.
- Light weight solution - weighing between 5 and 6kg.
- Water proof Twin Plastic Board
Although airlines and other companies supply boxes to transport bicycles, these boxes are often made of cardboard and get soft when wet. The Twin Plastic Board material of this bike case gives you a durable and strong box that can withstand tough conditions.
- Strong and Durable
The 5mm Twin Plastic Board material is durable and strong to handle the weight of your bike and the strains of transport.
- Reinforced Corners - 1400mm lid has 4x5mm corners, 1600/1800mm have 4x3mm corners
- Easy replacements available for broken parts if needed
- Environmental benefits
These bike cases can be re-used many times, thus saving the cost and environmental impact of having to constantly purchase new boxes.
- One Year Guarantee
The box is covered by our one year guarantee
- Patented Solution
Patent No Australia 2015101374
Patent No China 201520698260.0
- Fully Made in Australia (except the straps)